November 21, 2012

It's pretty cold here

so cover your Apples ;-)

I made my first iPad case. I used this tutorial over here mainly for measurements. Hopefully it fits, since I dont own an iPad to try it out.
This was my first commission by a total stranger. You would think I'd expect strangers to conatct me if I hand out my business cards but well, I didnt ;-) It was a total shock!


She also ordered these phone cases:


Just love that chocolate brown polka dot fabric in combination with just any bright color!

Speaking of chocolate, thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my last post! The last time I got so many comments I was giving away chocolate ;-)
If there was a question in your comment, I will get to it soon. Promise!

xo Sana

10 Kommentare:

  1. These are so cute. She'll love them. The owls are adorable.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. very cute! Congratulations on the commission!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congrats on the commission, Sana. I'm not surprised as your work is beautiful!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. How lovely, and what lovely stuff you've made!!

    Not cold here, just wet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Congrats on getting this commission - it's beautiful :)
    Btw, did you get my email?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. These look fantastic....hope you made some money then you can buy more fabric!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Isn't it wonderful to be paid to do what you love! Congrats.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Congratulations on the commission I am sure there will be many more coming your way.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hahaha...cute! Thanks for the thanksgiving wishes! We miss you :)

    AntwortenLöschen